Can I have a Fanta Coke please?

Share on Facebook Tweet this

If you have visited Japan, you probably have tried Fanta Furufuru. It's Fanta with jellystuff. I tried the grapeversion, and it was a bit strange to eat/drink the jellypieces, but it's jummy. You have to shake it well, or else the jellystuff doesn't easily come out of your can.



Now Fanta introduced a new drink in Japan: Fanta FunMix! It's Fanta mixed with cola. Hm, I don't know what to think about this drink. I like my coke mixed with other drinks, but with Fanta...


In Germany, this fantacoke-mix is already well known as Mezzo Mix. This weekend i'm leaving to Germany, so I definitely going to buy a can of Mezzo Mix. And if I can't find it, well, then I'm going to make my own Fanta Fun Mezzo Mix.

1 comment about "Can I have a Fanta Coke please?":

mi
July 23, 2010 at 7:21 PM

u should drink Mezzo Mix hot. then it tastes best!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com