I'm lovin' my whopper...thanks to the music

Share on Facebook Tweet this
Fastfoodrestaurants...I still remember those restaurants sitting on uncomfortable hard plastic seats, with its ugly decorated eatingarea, listening to the worst popmusic, trying to eat as fast as I can my whopper and fries and get the hell out of there. Yep, that's ofcourse the concept of these type of restaurants. But while time is passing by, the whole concept slowly changes, providing the customer more and more comfort, quality: soft seats/couches, flatscreens everywhere, wifi-spots and more 'quality food' such as tempurashrimps or onionrings, jummy! Well, it even gets better with this new invention: Personal Music Showers! At a Burger King in Tokyo, they have boots from where you can plug in your iphone/ipod into your side of the wall. And then, your're music comes out from some sort of umbrella with speakers! Because of the design of the 'umbrella', other people won't be disturbed by your music and vice versa. Yes! I'm lovin' Personal Music Showers!

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com