Unique high heel art by Kobi Levi

Share on Facebook Tweet this
I can't walk on them. I don't wear them. I'd rather avoid chic events (or just come, wearing my blackest sneakers). Yup, I'm talking about high heels.

But when I saw the designs of footwear designer Kobi Levi, I was speechless. And I could not wait to wear high heels for the first time again (after 10 years or something). High heels of this designer, I mean.

His shoes are handmade and even though it looks odd, these pieces are actually wearable! When I first saw the pictures, I thought he's a designer for about 30 years, but he's not. Kobi Levi (just) graduated in 2001, from the Bezalel academy of art & design in Jerusalem.

Click here to check out his other beautiful creations.

Toucanpumps

1 comment about "Unique high heel art by Kobi Levi":

mi
April 6, 2011 at 8:27 PM

i wanna walk on the first one!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com