Gackt goes Dutch!

Share on Facebook Tweet this
Japanese superstar Gackt is coming to The Netherlands! Did you know, the first Japanese song I heard was by Gackt?

Since then his voice got me hooked. I listened to 'Black Stone', 'Secret Garden', 'Mizerable' and so on... His spectaculair Diabolos liveshow is awesome, he made his entrance into sold out Tokyo Dome by riding a horse.

In 2010 Gackt went to Europe for the first time ever for a couple of concerts. Unfortunately the gigs were sold out that fast that I haven't got the chance to check him out live. BUT, he's coming back!!

July 26 he will perform at Melkweg in Amsterdam! Ticketsale starts today. Hmm I still have to order tickets, no idea how many fans will go. Maybe I have to hurry...!

Here's the first song I heard of him, Redemption ;)

1 comment about "Gackt goes Dutch!":

mi
May 28, 2011 at 12:05 AM

Tix in the pocket!! :D

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com