Movie: You're my pet Jang Geun Suk

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Ok, I can't wait to watch the Korean movie You're my Pet, starring Jang Geun Suk. According to Asianmediawiki it will be released in November (in South Korea), so I really need to be a bit more patient.

The movie You're my Pet is an adaptation of Yayaoi Ogawa's Japanese manga 'Kimi wa Pet'. This manga was successful and in 2003 it won the Kodansha Manga Award. In the same year the story also got its own Japanese live-action drama. And I really really loved the drama!


The story is about a young smart and successful woman, who returns home from a depressing day of work. Suddenly she finds a big box on the street, with a young man lying in it. Then she decides to keep him as a pet since the man reminds her of her childhood dog. And the man agrees. How cute. This is the start of a 'strange' relationship. Yup, if you haven't read/seen the story, the movie sounds a bit weird. But believe me (if the movie will be kind of the same as the Japanese drama), the story is soooo funny!

Anyway, I'll keep you updated about when the whole movie will be available on the net. For now, enjoy the trailer.


Check out the drama Mary stayed out all night if you want to see more Jang Geun Suk. If you love his music, you might like JUMI's English cover of Let me Cry. Click here to go to our videoclip.

2 comment about "Movie: You're my pet Jang Geun Suk":

Anonymous
September 30, 2011 at 12:08 PM

OMG! When does this get released? Its so cute

October 2, 2011 at 7:25 PM

It will be released on November this year (in Korea) and in Japan on January 2012. When it's available online (with English subs), then we'll definitely post about it (cuz I'm dying to see this movie too :))

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com