Run in Asics Hello Kitty style

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Woke up early today, planning to run a round in the neighborhood. But when I opened my window, my hands got all wet: it's raining! And it's so cold outside! Ah well, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day to run.

While I'm still in the running-mode, why not share some runningnews! I found some cool runninggear on the net by Asics. And nope, not just the regular stuff, but a complete 'Run with Hello Kitty collection holiday 2011'. And I really love it (especially the hoodie jacket)! It's not the first time that Asics and Sanrio work together. In 2009 they introduced the runningshoes Asics x Sanrio Hello Kitty-Gel Lyte III (but those colors were ugly). The new collection will be available next month.

2 comment about "Run in Asics Hello Kitty style":

m
October 9, 2011 at 7:30 PM

WAAR?

October 10, 2011 at 8:50 PM

You can order them on the website sanrio.com starting in November

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com