Androp brings music videos to another level

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Experience and enjoy music on another level, by playing a game. Say what?!

I just found out about the Japanese Indieband Androp. To promote one of their songs, Bell, they've created an interactive videoclip. The song is about acting on instinct and bringing a message. Their videoclip is a game, linked with Twitter, because you can send a message and include the videoclip. This is how it works: In the game you're carrying the Twitter message and you have to bring it to a house. So you have to run to the house, but meanwhile you have to avoid obstacles. Each time you're hit by an obstacle, your part of the message will disappear or change. And that's the message of the creators of the song Bell. Because of fast social mediatools such as e-mail and Twitter, things will disappear. Anyway, you just have to try it. Click here to go to Androp's Bell.

Because I'm in an Androp mood, I also want to share another videoclip with you: World.Words.Lights. The sweet voice of the singer matches the main character, cutie robot, in the videoclip. Yes, the voice of the singer...If I close my eyes, I imagine a cute cuddly soft little bear singing while playing an enourmous cool rocker-guitar. I'm already Andropped, so I recommend you to check out Androp's other videoclips. Now I really hope they will come to Europe soon. Androp's music = beautifully sweet!



Source: popthecampaign.nl

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com