UBIQ again with Hello Kitty sneakers

Share on Facebook Tweet this

UBIQ still loves Hello Kitty. Yup, last year we've posted about their sweet colored Hello Kitty sneakers, which reminded me of the Jeremy Scott's.  Now UBIQ worked together with Japan's Earth Zone. And they've created some new Hello Kitty sneakers. They come in two colors: white/red and pinkypink (with of course a yellow nose)! These Kitty's are, like the Reebok Hello Kitty's, fluffy. So I don't think it's a very good idea to wear them when it's raining. The Hello Kitty x UBIQ x Earth Zone will be released next month.

Source: sneakerfreaker

3 comment about "UBIQ again with Hello Kitty sneakers":

July 26, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Were can I purchase these at,?

July 26, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Were can I purchase these at?

July 28, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I think you can find them at a lot of online Japanese stores. But I also found them on karmaloop.com

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com