Wear goggles to lose weight!

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Losing weight, not by sports and/or eating extremely 'healthy', but just by wearing goggles??!! HUH???

Well, some scientists from Tokyo University have been busy developing special diet goggles. When someone wears the goggles, his/her eyes and mind will be tricked by seeing food superbig. So if you hold a little cute oreo cookie, and you're looking at it (wearing the goggles), you'll see a oversized orea. This way you'll sooner have enough of the oreo. And you'll feel as if you're full. The goggles won't enlarge your hands, just the food you're holding.

Hmmm, I don't know about this invention. Honestly I don't care how small or big a snack is. If I see an enlarged version of a plate of Bulgogi (mmmmmmm), I definitely won't eat less, even though it looks like I have a giant plate in front of me. I'll eat everything! And I think my stomach dominates my will to eat or not (by growling very very loud). Not my eyes.

BUT, according to the scientists, these goggles actually works!! They have tested it, of course. And they've found out that the subject eat 9.3% less cookies than normal, when the cookie were shown 50% larger. Hm, next time they should pick me for these kind of researches...


Source: odditycentral, Reuters

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com