Wipe your ass with Hello Kitty

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Today I went to Kruidvat, a Dutch drugstore. I didn't think about shit or anything, I was just aimlessly shopping in the store....Until some hidden force dragged me to a shelf with pink packages on it. OMG, it's Hello Kitty Toiletpaper!

They come in packages of four roles, each 24 meters long and it's 3 layers thick. And the toiletpaper has a light scent of roses. Of course I've tried it for you guys, and uhm...it feels the same as wiping of with Euroshopper toiletpaper (the luxurious version, with blue prints on it). Nothing special. But the idea that it has been done by Hello Kitty, well, it makes this activity much more fun (^^). So go to your local Kruidvat and get your own butt-wiping Hello Kitty!

1 comment about "Wipe your ass with Hello Kitty":

mi
April 10, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Haaahaaha save one roll for meeee

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com