Faith to see historical drama Faith

Share on Facebook Tweet this

A new historical k-drama is coming: Faith. I'm still not a big fan of historical dramas but this one has an interesting cast: Lee Min Ho and uhm.... do I need to mention more names? (^_^)

Faith is about a stubborn, yet innocent bodyguard to the king. Then he meets and confronts a 21st century plastic surgeon who's kidnapped and brought 700 years in the past, to the Koryo Dynasty. And, how predictable: they fall in love with each other. Hmm, maybe I just have to give it a shot and watch the first episode. Maybe Faith will change my dislike for this genre....(ulggg I don't like Lee Min Ho's hair...)  

The first episode will air on August 13. If you can't wait that long, and you're really in the mood to watch historical dramas, then you should check out Time Slip Dr. Jin.



Anyway, I've got some other important news to tell you: today it's Lee Min Ho's birthday!!!!


Haaaapppy Birthday!!

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com