I Need Romance in 2012 too!

Share on Facebook Tweet this

OK, there's a new dorama I'm looking forward to: I Need Romance. This Korean drama is with a totally new cast then the one of last year. And of course, the story is different. This time the drama is about a woman, Joo Yeol Mae who's having a 10 year on-off relationship with Yoon Seok Hyun. Then she meets another man, Shin Ji Hoon. Oeeww a love triangle. Don't expect a depressing emo-lovestory. It's like SATC with a lot of humor in it, with an interesting cast. The stupid boyfriend Yoon Seok Hyun will be played by Lee Jin Wook (mr serious in Myung Wol the Spy). And Kim Ji Suk (the asshole in Personal Preference) is the other honey in I Need Romance.

Well, I hope this new I Need Romance doesn't have a disappointing end as the first one. Well, we'll see. Anyway, I Need Romance 2012 will be aired on June 20th. The trailer looks interesting. Watch it here, at JUMI!



Source: allkpop

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com