Hello kitty 3d pumps

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Hello Kitty diva's check this out: Bling-bling Hello Kitty 3D pumps! The whole bottom is filled with glitter, little girlie-colored embellishments and more glitter and glitter and glitter. You'll definitely be the ultimate diva, wearing these high heels. Or well, to complete your diva-outfit, you should consider wearing Hello Kitty Bling Bling glasses too!

Hmmm, I think I'll skip being a Hello Kitty diva. I'm just too clumsy to wear heels as high as these. I don't know how high they are, but I think I'll break my ankles in a second. And I'm that clumsy person who often succeed stepping into mud or other dirty shit on the streets, when wearing diva-shoes. Not very nice to clean them afterwards. Crap stuck between the tiny glittery beads, other embellishments and on Hello Kitty's face....iieeeww....

Source: etsy

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com