Lee Min Ho will release album

Share on Facebook Tweet this

OMG, OMG, I wish I could be in Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines.... or well in Asia! Why? The one and only Lee Min Ho will tour around 10 cities in Asia for his album! Yes, this actor will release his own singing album!

OK, I've heard him singing before, and he's not really a fantastic great singer (well he can sing), but who cares. Who doesn't want to see him LIVE on stage? He'll start his tour late May in Korea, and then he'll travel to other Asian countries.

Anyway, according to his agency "This album is not intended for his debut as a singer but rather for fan service". Ahhhh how sweet. It took two years to prepare this special album. Lee Min Ho says: “My goal is to only become an outstanding actor. Making a debut as a singer is beyond my abilities. But I prepared this as a small present to repay my supportive fans.” *droool* What a sweetie.

Check out Lee Min Ho singing "My Everything", here at JUMI!

Source: allkpop

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com