Hayfever? Wear Hello Kitty Glasses

Share on Facebook Tweet this

The annoying period of sneezing, being snotty and teary eyes are over for me. But some may still have it: hayfever. Annoying! Luckily, my glasses protect me tiny little bit, against those stupid, irritating pollen in the air... hm.. well, sort of....

If you don't have glasses and also want to have protective glasses, check this out. Hello Kitty Anti-Pollen Glasses! Yup, the plastic frame is happily filled with Hello Kitties. The top of the glasses look a bit wider. Hm, I'm not sure if it will be very helpful, I mean... polls are everywhere!! ..... But still, the glasses look cute, don't they?

Anyway, you can have your own Anti-Pollen glasses for €43,47. Click here for more info.

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com