Don't choke on this dangerous drink: the Ring milkshake

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Guess who's back. Sadako! The scariest long-haired girl I've ever seen. We have to wait a month (to be more precisely, August 30) for the release of Sadako 3D 2. (Or well, we, I mean in Japan. Too bad that there isn't an official promo release in the Netherlands.)

Last year, she, yup Sadako, promoted her first movie. On the streets and even at the hair salon. And I guess the minister of Environment really loooves Sadako (or scared?...), because this year the Ministry 'has named Sadako an official summer mascot and is even working together with Japanese burger chain Lotteria to promote the sequel. How? Well, from July 27 Lotteria will offer a superscary milkshake based on the Ring. It's ghostly blue, just as the dress of Sadako and the 'topping of chocolate sauce and black straw are meant to conjure the ghost girl's signature jet-black hair.'

Hmmm, do you dare to drink this milkshake. Hm, I don't. I think I would die drinking it, not because I'm scared... well, maybe a bit... scared of getting poopy sickness because of the milk :(

Source: en.rocketnews24

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com