Jummy noodles pizza?

Share on Facebook Tweet this

OK, what to eat today? Pizza or Noodles? Noodles or Pizza? Aaarghhh. Eat both? Nooo, that's too much. Don't know what to choose? Why not making noodles pizza!

Well, J. Kenji Lopez-Alt of Serious Eats already baked/cooked this combination: the Ramen Crust Pizza. He substituted the dough for ramen noodles and then he put the normal ingredients of a pizza in it. So pizza sauce, olive oil, cheese... 'Kenji notes that it looks like pizza and tastes like pizza, but is certainly not pizza.'

Hmmm, I don't know if it's jummy. I haven't baked and cooked it yet. But for now, I think I've made my choice what to eat. I'll stick to my traditional cup noodles :)

I've you're interested in baking a Ramen Crust Pizza, you can click here to see the recipe.

Source: trendhunter

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com