OMG, a real Life-Sized Unicorn.... cake

Share on Facebook Tweet this
 
If I had a lot of money, i would definitely treat myself on my birthday with a life-sized unicorn. Not to sit on it (hmm, or maybe that isn't such a bad idea), but to eat it!

Yup, an edible unicorn has already been baked by Miss Cakehead and her team. She created unicorn in honor of National Baking Week in Britain. With that, she made a magical landscape with a rainbow teepee, a milk water fountain, frog-shaped cookies and more jummy sweet stuff you'll normally find in a fantasy forest. How sweeet! Well, it definitely is sweet. I think I would get really sick eating the whole magical landscape.

Click here for more pictures

1 comment about "OMG, a real Life-Sized Unicorn.... cake":

Anonymous
September 27, 2014 at 2:53 AM

"My kidney!" - Charlie

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com