Finally Kiki's Delivery Service trailer

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Last time we've posted about the live-action movie Kiki's Delivery Service. It's still not one of my favorites of Studio Ghibli. But if you like it, then I've got some good news for you. Or well, good.... ahum... The trailer is out now!

To be honest I'm not really looking forward to it... after seeing the trailer (looks a bit like a B-movie to me). I don't want to nag too much about the live-action movie, because I haven't seen it yet. But as far as I've seen now, the trailer is... I'm just wondering some things. Why doesn't Kiki wear her red bow in her hair. For me that was one of the details to recognize Kiki. And the trailer shows a little boy holding a small camera (at 0:39). Huh??? Why the?? Was he filmed by accident, part of the camera crew, or is he part of the movie? Hm.

The movie has been directed by Takashi Shimizu (Ju-on: The Grudge). So I had high expectations. Too bad that the trailer dissappointed me. Hm, need to wait till March 1, 2014 (release date in Japan) to see the movie. Maybe it's not so bad. But I'm still not looking forward to it.. waiting for a Totoro movieeeee!


Source: en.rocketnews24

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com