Forget Hello Kitty! Go to My Melody pop-up cafe!

Share on Facebook Tweet this

OMG, I wish I was in Tokyo right now, because now I found out that Hello Kitty's friend has her own pop-up cafe. Who? My Melody!!!

You won't see any traces of Hello Kitty, it's all My Melody.... and her rival. Yup, besides eating and drinking jummy My Melody stuff, you can also choose for a special Halloween menu item starring Kuromi (Kuromi's b-day is on October 31 too).

Anyway, you can enjoy a My Melody meal at the pop-up cafe until November 5. So run to the cafe now, if you're in Tokyo.
Where? Here:
My Melody Meets Sign
Daikanyama Station Building 1F
19-4 Daikanyamacho, Shibuya, Tokyo 150-0034, Japan

Fluffy parfait with macaroon topping
Dark spicy Kuromi curry dish

Go to en.rocketnews24 to see more pics or for more info.

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com