Lee Min Ho sings Painful Love

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Yes, I am totally addicted to Korean dorama The Heirs. (Even though the story is a bit predictable.) I totally love Lee Min Ho's sad emo side in this dorama. I've even cried seeing one of the episodes. *Boehoeh* OK, enough crying. Good news: Today Lee Min Ho released his track 'Painful Love' of the dorama's soundtrack!

The lyrics describes the emotions of a man who is willing to give up everything in his life for the woman he loves. *Boehoeh* How sweet Lee Min Ho! I'm not a real big fan of his singing, but to be honest, if I hear this song, I can feel a *boehoeh* again, because the song is just sadly beautiful.

Enough talking. Listen to Painful Love, here at JUMI.

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com