Review: Rice Wine beauty mask by PopSkin

Share on Facebook Tweet this

I am a fan of the sheet masks. You don't have to do anything, just unfold the mask out of the package, put it on your face. And just sit and be lazy.

Did you know in Holland they don't sell these kind of sheet masks? We have packages that says mask this and that. Sometimes some-unknown bacteria has been added to it because it's good this and that. Then you open it, spread it on your face because it's a cream, wash your hands because they are sticky. After 15 minutes nothing happens when you rinse it off your face. Then your eyes gets red and irritated because you rinsed some of the cream in your eyes. And then at the end you make a sad face because it was expensive. Awww... well this is my story because I haven't found the right face mask yet.

I am open to suggestions. And I am not *peeeep*-ing about everything, really. :)

Well Little Jumi has brought some face masks with her from her trip to Japan.
And since the masks are too big for her cute little face, she gave me a few to try it out.

Today I tried out the Rice Wine beauty mask by PopSkin. PopSkin is a Japanese brand that sells Korean products such as from Etude House and Missha but also has a line of products of their own.
The ingredients included even snail slime. But the package says it's good for moisturizing and for skin problems. So, used to Dutch unknown bacteria promises I am not scared of some snail slime on my face.

The mask was very comfortable. It had a very light perfume smell of a beauty product. I didn't think of rice wine instantly.
You must be aware, I am an allergy magnet. But with this mask I had no problems at all. Yay!!
So this mask is very suitable for the sensitive skin. After 15 minutes my skin really felt clean, soft and healthy.
I like this mask a lot!

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com