Brush your teeth with wasabi toothpaste

Share on Facebook Tweet this

One of the first times I tasted (too much) wasabi (Japanese horseradish), I was having an electrical brainshock that most definitely killed all bad bacterias in my ears, my nose, my mouth, my eyes, everywhere for a moment! Well, I've learned my lessons. Don't use as much as the size of a grape to fully enjoy the taste of wasabi. Unless you use it to brush your teeth!

Say what? Village Vanguard Co. introduced the wasabi-flavored toothpaste. It has the same electrical brainshock flavor feeling as the normal wasabi used for sushi. "The product isn’t recommended for children, since it stimulates the mouth and nasal passage with a pretty intense taste," Mr. Munechika of Village Vanguard said. And it isn't recommended to eat it with your sushi, because it's still a toothpaste.

Hmmokay, so if you're that person who wants to have that extra secure clean feeling of brushing with a paste that kills all bad bacterias while having an electrical brainshock... or well, a killer that kills all bad things in your mouth creating rotten teeth... why not trying wasabi toothpaste? Yuck, I skip...

Source: wsj.com

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com