Mr. Bungle sings sweetly Farewell in Spring

Share on Facebook Tweet this

I know, I know, maybe you're thinking 'why the h.. should I watch a music video of a Korean artist, I don't understand a word Korean..' Well, some music videos are really worth to watch. And yes, this time I've found another one by Mr. Bungle 미스터 벙글 with Farewell in Spring 봄의 이별.

OK, if you're pms-ing at the moment, maybe it's not such a good idea to watch the video, because you'll probably cry sooo much that your shirt will get all soggy with tears and snot. The video is sad, yet beautiful. You'll see a dog flying to space. Then suddenly something happens and he's back on earth again. Reunited with his girlie girlfriend...

And I think I'll end this post, before I say too much. You really should watch the video. In the end it's ok if you don't understand Korean, the video says it all.

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com