Forget Hello Kitty, it's time to wear My Melody shoes

Share on Facebook Tweet this
Hello Kitty sneakers, Hello Kitty creepers, Hello Kitty pumps and Hello Kitty moccasins. OMG, too much Hello Kitty shoes. That's enough! It's time to wear My Melody shoes!

My Melody is turning 40 and for this special occasion Japanese fashion retailer Randa will offer a line of gorgeous pumps, sweet moccasins and cute flats of My Melody!

Don't they all look supercute? I totally love the details on every shoe. The moccasins and pumps have a cute tail at the back. The bottom of the heel of the bijoux pump has the shape of a heart. And the limited edition of the house pump is just gorgeous with its window and My Melody sitting on a chair which is also the heel of the pump. 


The prices vary from 11.900 yen to 19.900 yen (about €87 to €146). 

Nice... But I don't think I would wear the house pump for example (limited item), because it looks too gorgeous to wear. What would you do? Wear it and show it off to the outside world?

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com