The Force Awakens when you wear these heels

Share on Facebook Tweet this

We still have to wait a little while before we can see lightsabers, C-3PO and R2-D2 reuniting in the new Star Wars..... Shoes!

Yes Star Wars divas, Irregular Choice designed these special shoes! For now I've seen three different shoes.

The first one (see picture above), the R2-D2 heels are more for the classy divas who wants to be carried by R2-D2 with a classy blue color and design.


The lightsaber heels looks like they're made for the tough 'don't-mess-with-me-or-else-I'll hit or kick-you-with-my-lightsaber' divas. It has a shiny color and the edgy sole which makes the 'don't-mess-with-me' look complete.


I'm not a high heel walker, so I think the C-3PO totally fits me. (Or well, I prefer seeing R2-D2 on top of the shoe, because C-3PO isn't really my favorite character.) It's simple, with on the back saying 'Star Wars' and C-3PO looking at you.

These shoes will be available at the end of this month on the website of Irregular Choice. So are you ready to wear them at the première of The Force Awakens? Which one would you wear?

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com