Umbrella

Share on Facebook Tweet this

I'm in pain.
My bananayellow umbrella from Japan was blown apart by the heavy Dutch rainy weather yesterday. I was forced to leave my broken umbrella between two ripped open garbagebags in a dirty corner.
Our memories together flashed before my eyes, how I bought it at Hatagaya station in Tokyo for just 300 YEN. How it protected my hairdo during pouring days in Japan. How well it fitted in my suitcase back home to Holland. How carefull I was not to bring it outside during heavy wind.
I'm sorry, yesterday I was not carefull enough.
Now, I have another reason to visit Japan again.

1 comment about "Umbrella":

Anonymous
May 5, 2010 at 12:38 PM

Hey nice blog u have. Can't wait to read ur next post!
-Misty-

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com