Mmm you smell like meat!

Share on Facebook Tweet this

I'd love to go to the Korean restaurant to have some bulgogi. While the lovely pieces of beautiful slices of beef are being prepared on a hot grill on my table, someone needs to hand over a tissue, quickly, because I'm almost drooling by looking at my bulgogi. And then it's time to enjoy the tasty meal...After leaving the restaurant, the strong fragrance of baked beef on my clothes always strikes me (and people around me). I love bulgogi, I love the taste of it and I love the smell.

And so there are other meatfreaks, who prefer and love bacon. Who love the taste of it and who love the smell. For those lucky baconfreaks, I have some good news! Fargginay came up with a bacon cologne. Yup, that's right, a perfume with the smell of....bacon! Don't expect an extreme baconfresh smell, because these perfumes are (like other perfumes) made of essential oils, flowers and herbs, but with the essence of bacon. So people around you won't get nauseous of your smell, and maybe appreciate your special smell.

The fragrance will cost about 25 euros and there will be an edition for men and women. Hmm, Bulgogi perfume (it'll save me alot of dinnermoney)...

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com