Review - Karl Lagerfeld for Coca Cola light

Share on Facebook Tweet this
I have promised a review of the Coca Cola light bottles by Karl Lagerfeld!
So here it goes. The bottles were nicely displayed in the shop. They looked all slick cute and very girly. I liked this bottle the most: Irene, the rock chick!


When I tasted the coke, I was kind of disappointed. Because of the design, I expected some exotic, alcoholic and sweet drink inside of the bottle! But it was just... Coca Cola light! And it slapped me back to reality which made my fantasizing to be rockin like Irene too short.


So after a few minutes I zipped down my coke. But I can't keep the bottle anymore because it's open now, and without the pink top the bottle just looks like a plain open bottle... :S

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com