Korean Doramatip: I Need Romance

Share on Facebook Tweet this
OK, JUMI has another doramatip again: I Need Romance. This dorama is not a typical one, where you already know how it ends.

The story
It's about three women in their 30s. They are best friends, yet they are really different from each other, when it comes to relationships.

The first one is Sun Woo In Young, who's having a relationship for ten years. Then her boyfriend admits that he's attracted to a girl, who's ten years younger (!). Grrr....What to do? The second woman is going to marry her boyfriend. For years she never went any further than kissing. But then on the weddingday, he doesn't show up. OMG....The third woman is a model, who's ex came by, even though he has a pregnant wife. He just came by to uhm...guess why. But then the pregnant wife sues her. What the...

I don't know what will happen afterwards. I've only seen four episodes, but I already love it. Some situations might be recognizable, and I think you might swear at least once seeing some scenes (I admit, I did, haha..) 

Even though the women in the series struggle with some serious issues, the story is set up in a more humorous way. As I told before it's not a typical Korean dorama, it reminds me of the American SATC series. And the perfectly funny chosen backgroundmusic makes this dorama even more lighthearted.

Click here to watch episodes of I Need Romance.

1 comment about "Korean Doramatip: I Need Romance":

m
July 20, 2011 at 7:23 PM

yeah i lulululuvvv this drama!
je bent dit vergeten, Disposable Men Service XDD

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com