Haute couture drink: GIRL by Necker

Share on Facebook Tweet this

For a moment I felt as if I were on a luxury yacht, with a yachtcrewmember next to me, feeding me with fresh raspberries and sweet lychees, while another yachtcrewmember holds my two glasses, one filled with Vodka and the other one filled with cognac, while I'm enjoying the view of a beautiful tropical island....

Yup, just by drinking one sip of the designer drink GIRL, by Necker, I felt like a diva. This drink is a mixture of premium vodka, cognac, with an aroma of sweet fresh raspberries and lychees. It has a 25% vol. alcohol, so it can be combined with apple juice, ice tea or other stuff. The taste and smell also really matches the look of the bottle: a glittery pink bottle. A real haute couture drink for diva's!

3 comment about "Haute couture drink: GIRL by Necker":

Anonymous
February 4, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Hi,where can I get this liquor?

February 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Hello, we've bought GIRL at Dufry Liquors of the World, a liquorstore at Airport Schiphol (Holland). They might have a Dufry at the airport in your country. You can also e-mail Necker. I found this address info@by-necker.com

Anonymous
July 28, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Duty free has it

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com