Put a teabag in your showerhead

Share on Facebook Tweet this
Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of having a bathtub at home, so if I want to relax I just take a extremely long hot shower, until my skin turns red as a tomato. Now Chinese designers came up with a new way to experience shower relaxation without using the shower for a very long time and without the risk of turning yourself into a tomato. It's the Medical Shower!

It looks and functions like a 'normal' showerhead, but when you open the showerhead, you can put special teabags in it, filled with medical herbs. This will facilitate a steam of infused water. So it also helps take care of the skin. Can't wait to have my own Medical Shower! Click here to check out other pictures of Medical Shower.

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com