My Little Pony celebrities

Share on Facebook Tweet this

I enjoyed combing and braiding the hair of My Little Ponyfriends. Unfortunately they died a long looong time ago :( Today, I was thinking back of those good old days with my little ponies, when I saw pictures of these celebrities.

A Finnish artist, Mari Kasurinen, created My Little Pony celebs, from movie characters such as My Little Joker and My Little Alien to musicians My Little Lady Gaga and My Little Elvis Presley. She even made Spock and He-Man. I wish my little ponies could see these celebs....Check out her other creations at marikasurinen.com

Little Mad Hatter Pony

Little Luke SkyPony
Did you see the Amigurumi celebrities too? No? Click here.

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com