Live action movie Usagi Drop

Share on Facebook Tweet this

While I'm looking forward to see the live action movie Gantz at the Camera Japan festival in NL, I found out about another live action movie that will premier during the festival: Usagi Drop (or Bunny Drop). Another must-see at the festival.

watch anime at gogoanime.com
Usagi Drop is a josei manga/anime about a thirty year old man, Daikichi, and he goes to the funeral of his grandfather. That day he finds out that grandfather has an illegitimate six year old daughter, abandoned by her mom. Now nobody wants to take care of the little girl, Rin, and she's treated as an outcast in the family. So Daikichi decides to be her guardian, even though he doesn't know anything about taking care of little children. This happening changes his life completely.

I'm watching the anime now, and I really love it. Rin is sooo cute! It's a josei anime/manga, so it's a mature story, which is quiet, touching and beautiful.



Now there has been made a movie about it, starring Kenichi Matsuyama. Yup, that guy who is also the leading star in Gantz. If the movie is as beautiful as the anime, I'll definitely have to bring a big box of tissues to the festival.



Usagi Drop/Bunny Drop, the movie, will be shown on the 23th and 24th of September at Lantarenvenster in Rotterdam and on the 30th at Kriterion in Amsterdam. Check out the whole schedule of Camera Japan at camerajapan.nl.

3 comment about "Live action movie Usagi Drop":

Anonymous
December 15, 2011 at 10:55 PM

where to download this movie..? please tell me..

December 29, 2011 at 4:05 AM

Is there a place I can buy the. Movie from... I mean I read the manga fell in love so I have to own the movie.now =O

December 29, 2011 at 6:17 PM

The movie is just as beautiful as the anime, and I'm dying to see Usagi Drop again. Unfortunately I still can't find the movie online. But I'll definitely keep u updated :)

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com