World's highest ferris wheel

Share on Facebook Tweet this
Just read an article about the world's highest ferris wheel. I was so excited!! But now I've seen pictures of it, I am a little bit disappointed. Because the ferris wheel is not vertical like we use to see them, but has been placed horizontal on top of the Canton Tower (Guangzhou TV Tower) in Guangzhou, China. Ok so it's not super horizontal, the track goes up a little on one side.



The tower is 450-metres high and the ferris wheel is resistant against 8.0 earthquakes and typhoons of scale 12. So nothing to worry when you're up there ;)



Well anyway, I am still adding this on my to-do list when in China next to visiting the Hello Kitty park. :D

More pics here

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com