Sit in style on exclusive Tokidoki chair

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Tokidoki lovers and diva's, if you really want to sit in style, then this might be the perfect chair for you! This is a limited edition Singapore Wingchair. I found it on clickforart.com. Well, if I had the money I would definitely buy all 33 chairs (yup, the company only made a few Tokidoki chairs).

What if, what if I really had this chair *daydreaming again*, then I would sit on it, wearing these high heels from Fornarina (these beauties were available a couple of years ago, unfortunately, as far as I know, you can't buy them anymore),


holding this limited edition Hello Kitty - Tokidoki bag.


Hm, it's time for me to wake up now!

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com