Best Friends Hello Kitty and Tokidoki

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Last time I daydreamed too much about me sitting on a beautiful Tokidoki chair, wearing Tokidoki-Fornarina high heels, holding a limited edition classy black Hello Kitty-Tokidoki bag. Hmm, I think I want to add something more to this daydream:


While I'm still sitting on the chair, I want to know what time it is, so I look at my watch,


and I decide to go outside to buy a snack, so I grab my brandnew wallet......









These cool products are from the newest Tokidoki - Hello Kitty collection: Best Friends. And I love it. It has a simple look, with black and white as basic colors. And of course I found them on the Sanrio's website. Click here to check out the new collection. Now it's time for me to wake up again.

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com