Manga Jin becomes Korean dorama

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Finally I've reached the last episode of the Korean drama Twelve Men in a Year and I love it! The final episode is fantastic! So, what's next?

Well, a new drama has caught my eye: Time Slip Dr Jin. Originally it's a manga written by Motoka Murakami. This medical drama is about a surgeon who goed back in time to the Joseon Dynasty in the 1860s, and works there as a doctor. In this past, he struggles to adapt his medical practice.

Hmm, I'm not a big fan of historical dramas, but this drama has a top-cast! Manly-man Song Seung Hun has the leading role as the surgeon *eheh*. He's also known from My Princess and Ghost. Kim Jaejoong, who played the cutie in Protect the Boss, has a part in this drama too. And Park Min Young (from City Hunter) has a role. Hmpff, why didn't they cast someone else. I don't like her acting, her voice, her face, everything!!!

Anyway, I still need to wait 25 more days, before the series will start airing. Review coming soon!

Source: dramabeans, en.korea.com

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com