Inarizushi maker: a must-have!

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Whahh wouldn't you feel like you're in heaven, if you can eat 2500 jummy Inarizushi rolls, freshly made in one hour? That's not possible...making 2500 Inarizushi's in ONE hour?

Of course it's possible! Yup, Japanese manufacturer Suzumo has developed a real Inarizushi robot. All you have to do is throw some sushi-rice in a special tray. And then put the jummy fried tofu skin on the turntable. And push the button. The robot will make perfectly shaped Inarizushi's! Jummy! Hmmm, if I had this robot, I would make some little adjustments, install my mouth somewhere, so that the Inarizushi automatically would fall into my mouth. Mmmmmm. I'm hungry...time to eat my breakfast.



Source: diginfo

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com