Jeremy Scott loves butterflies

Share on Facebook Tweet this
Jeremy Scott's creations for Adidas are always uhmm... weirdish unique. You love it, or you hate it. Well, his new creation...OMG I don't like it! Why? He's inspired by something terrible, horrible, a nightmare! I usually get an almost-heart-attack if I see one in real life. I'm scared of the colored ones. They just annoy me and uuulgggg.....

So what is Jeremy's inspiration? BUTTERFLIES! Ieeeeekkk! He introduced black/blue boot wedges with scary wings and a hoodie with butterfly sleeves. These horrible things are part of the Adidas x Jeremy Scott Fall-Winter 2012 collection. The boot itself already looks simply beautiful. And if I look at the picture, you can untie the wings of the boot. Anyway, if you're in the mood to wear something scary, you just have to be patient, because these butterflies are available in Adidas stores in August. Yuck...

Source: sneakerfreaker

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com