Remove your Eye & Lip with Skin Food

Share on Facebook Tweet this

Soooo today we are trying out the Korean brand Skin Food. I got the Aloe Water Eye & Lip Remover, a make up cleanser for your face.

Skin Food has beauty products with food ingredients in it. Actually I don't see food ingredients on this lotion but some veggie ones, such as Flower Water and Leaf Juice.

The smell of the lotion is very nice, it smells of sweet watermelons!

LIP: I tried it with lipgloss and lipstick, the lotion removes it with an instant and it's not greasy or sticky! Love it!

EYE: However, eye make up is more difficult to remove with it. Especially waterproof mascara is a b*tch to remove. It's better to use Skin Food cleanser after you removed your eye make up to refresh your face.
Also because of some ingredients, the skin around my eye was getting a little itchy. So, it's not really suitable for sensitive skins.

I won't buy this cleanser again because I have tried better make up removers (like from Kruitvat), but I like the brand. It's well presented. Maybe if they have stuff for sensitive skin, I will try them.


No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com