Review: Gackt @ Melkweg, Amsterdam

Share on Facebook Tweet this
actually, photos and recording was prohibited... but managed to take this blurry shot XD

Yesterday Gackt visited the Netherlands at the Melkweg in Amsterdam with the Yellow Fried Chickenz tour.

First of all, I was amazed to finally see Gackt live on stage! To hear his voice live! No more Youtube screen! Yay!! I am not familiar with his new (YFC) stuff, so I didn't know most songs. But that didn't stopped me from shouting along and dancing! :D 

The other guy
There was another guy, Jon, dancing and singing next to Gackt. For me it was a no-no. I understand this was all in the tour with new members added and I am sure he is talented. But actually if I could advice Gackt, please loose the other guy! Gackt owns the stage on his own, even when there is somebody else singing next to him which makes Jon a bit unnecessary. Sorry Jon. Also it didn't give me a good chance to hear Gackts voice clear. The parts where Gackt sang solo were beautiful.

Gackt promised us to come back. I hope he will, without a second singer! (^^)
He was clearly loving the crowd as a lot of songs ended big while he was standing on stage to receive the unending cheers. Sometimes a bit too long.. but still with loud cheering. It was great when he was talking with the crowd! At one moment Gackt took off his shirt and teased everyone with energetic hip-shaking moves. Later, the other bandmembers took off their shirts too. Almost looking like a crazy stripshow... :)

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com