This one is for the ladies: 2012 Toyota Camry

Share on Facebook Tweet this

OK, I'm not a carfreak, but when I saw the video of the new 2012 Toyota Camry, I spontaneously drooled so much, that I had to change my shirt. What a beauty!

As part of the campaign, to promote the new car, Toyota made a special webseries with someone who is just perfect for the role, and fits the car perfectly: the Korean actor Lee Min Ho.

Story of the webseries

Our hero suddenly rises from a coma. He has no idea who or where he is. All he has are the keys to his 2012 Toyota Camry. When he gets inside, something triggers a flood of images from his past. Then, when he uses the Camry's Entune system, a key memory sets him on his journey.

You can watch part 1 here. Go to www.toyota.com/oneandonly to watch the other episodes.


Gosh I wish they had casted me for the series: Joon and Ju....sounds nice...

Do you want to see more Lee Min Ho? Click here.

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com