Hello Kitty loves to wipe your snot

Share on Facebook Tweet this

My, oh my. It seems like Hello Kitty can't get enough of cleaning and wiping our human parts. Last time we've posted about the buttcleaning Hello Kitty. Now she's in the mood to blow and undo our nose of snot, teary eyes. And wipe our I've-eaten-too-much-bulgogi-mouths and sticky icecream hands....

Our lovely Dutch drugstore Kruidvat has Hello Kitty tissues! These tissues come in small packages of five and tissueboxes. I bought a tissuebox. The tissue consist of three thin layers, with pink Hello Kitty motives on it. During fabricating, things went a bit wrong, I guess. There's a white stripe in the middle of the tissue. Ah well, these products are not expensive, so I don't mind. It's nicer to see Hello Kitty wiping our nose then just a plain blank tissue, right?

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com