Hello Kitty x Jeffrey Campbell heels are to die for

Share on Facebook Tweet this
I'm not into high heels, I don't think I will ever be. Just wearing them for two minutes will kill me. Stumbling on a normal paving stone, spraining my ankle because my ankle has an own will, or just walking like a hunchback that my back would grow crooked immediately. Hmm... but maybe I will risk my life wearing these gorgeous Hello Kitty x Jeffrey Campbell heels!

Especially for Hello Kitty's 40th anniversary, shoes designer Jeffrey Campbell made ten Hello Kitty heels. Four pair of heels are black and pretty acceptable to wear it on a regular workday. The other ones are happy colorfull. Some of the heels are really high. The highest heel is about 15,24 cm (OMG!!). I totally looove the heel on the picture above.

Anyway, the prices are...... from €128 to €220, so that´s not really really expensive. Yet, I think I'll skip ordering these heels... let me practice walking on heels starting from 3 cm.


Click here to see more Hello Kitty x Jeffrey Campbell heels.

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com