Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Share on Facebook Tweet this
Yes! I love Tim Burton's creativity. I love vampires. I love weirdness. So the movie 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter' produced by Mr. Burton and directed by 'Night Watch' Timur Bekmambetov is a movie I am really anticipated about!

"My baby boy..." she whispers before dying.
Only later will the grieving Abe learn that his mother's fatal affliction was actually the work of a vampire.
Gifted with his legendary height, strength, and skill with an ax, Abe sets out on a path of vengeance that will lead him all the way to the White House.

Check out the cheesy lookin trailer of the book here:

I hope the movie will be much better ofcourse!! XD
The movie is in pre-production and release is set somewhere in 2011.

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com