Fishing Spirits game: fishing without real fish

Share on Facebook Tweet this

What if I decide to go outside for a peaceful time on my own, take my rod and start fishing.... Hmmm, that wouldn't be a good idea. I'm just too clumsy to attach the wormy bait onto the rod. And I don't think I'm patient enough to wait for a dumb fish to eat my bait. Too much stress, goodbye peaceful time on my own...

For clumsy impatient people like me, Namco Bandai Games came up with a new cool game. This game simulates real fishing: Fishing Spirits.

Fishing Spirits has a huge fishtank (which are two 55 inch screens) filled with different kinds of fish, just swimming around just like real fish. And of course, fishing rod shaped controllers are attached to the fishtank. When you hold the rod, it feels like you're fishing for real. 'When you get a bite, the rod starts to shake and the reel becomes heavier, depending on how big the fish is. When you reel in, you get your catch'.

So I'll probably feel de-stressed after fishing (no more wormy stress), because I'm sure I'll catch one fish, at least. But I won't go home with a fish...ah well, I just go to the fishmarket afterwards.

Check out the video for a demonstration.




Source: diginfo

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com