Journey around the world at home

Share on Facebook Tweet this
OMG, my eyes are tired. I just traveled back from a journey far far away. I went to a bakery shop in Seoul, trying to catch a glimpse of what kind of jummy stuff (hehe) they have inside the shop. Afterwards I went to the neighbouring country, watching the neonlights in Dotonbori, Osaka. Then I went straight to Mong Kok in Kowloon, to see how crowded it was. And I ended my journey at Malioboro street in Yogyakarta....all just in fifteen minutes! Hooray Google Street View!

We all know (or not) how this works. A Google-car just drives around and takes pictures everywhere. And there are Google-bikes too, that goes to places where, of course, you're not allowed to drive with your car. I've never seen a Google-car or bike. Until two minutes ago...

Meet a Japanese Google worker, and see how he works on Street View. Isn't he cute?

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com