Hello Kitty bling bling glasses

Share on Facebook Tweet this
I've never understood the striped sunglasses 'trend' a few years ago. And these uglies came in different bright colors that it even hurt my eyes more, when I saw them in stores. Why would people wear those sunglasses? Because the sun is blocking their view? Well, it's blocking their view even more, because everybody turns into a zebra (hehe, I saw Zebraman yesterday, so I'm still in the zebramood).
Anyway, enough about zebra sunglasses. I think it becomes much more 'normal' to wear (sun-)glasses, not for its actual purpose, but because it's a trend, looks artistic or cool.

OK, JUMI loves Hello Kitty, but not if she's blocking the view! Check out these bling bling Hello Kitty glasses. Right...I guess you can't wear these bling blings when the sun is shining, or else your eyes will hurt even more, because the sunlight will reflect on the diamonds. Hmmm, I guess you can't see anything, except Hello Kitty's contour through your right eye and some little balls on the left. I wonder who would really wear or want these Kitty bling blings. Hm, maybe, the Hello Kitty show-off diva's?

Source: etsy

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com