2012 Seoul International Drama Awards

Share on Facebook Tweet this
OK, this post is for the k-drama addicts: Korea.com will hold a popularity vote for the winner of the ’2012 Seoul International Drama Awards'.


So now you can support your favorite Korean drama, actor and actress by voting! There are two categories: Outstanding Korean Drama Prize and People’s Choice.
Outstanding Korean Drama:  favorite, drama, actor and actress.
People’s Choice: favorite actor/actress from 4 countries (Korea, China, Japan and Taiwan). So each country will have 1 winner.

Of course I've already voted. Unfortunately BIG isn't on the list. This k-drama is really my favorite! So I've chosen for The King 2 Hearts. No, I didn't vote for oppa's...uhhm... Song Seung Heon's.... drama My Princess, because I liked the King 2 Hearts' story more. And my favorite actor: Lee Min Ho. Unfortunately no Song Seung Heon on this list. And Ha Ji Won as my favorite actress. And YES! For the People's choice award I had to option to choose Song Seung Heon! *Click* *eheh*

My winners 



Anyway, who should be your winner? Choose your favorite and vote before August 6. On August 30 the winners will be announced during a special ceremony at the National Theater of Korea. Click here to vote.

No comments to this post yet... be the first!

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT © 2014 JUMIJUMI.com